The past seven days

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

American Horror Story to drop hints about Season 4

Word has it that there will be some hints dropped about the upcoming fourth season of American Horror Story. When Coven returns in January, pay attention to the episode because we are supposed to get a hint regarding the theme to the next season. Here is all the info we have on what to look for:

It will not take place in modern times.
The clue will hint to its theme and setting.
Filming is set to take place in Santa Fe or New Orleans.

That's all we have, folks. FX has renewed American Horror Story for 13 episodes to air in Fall 2014. I would assume around the same time in October.

Any guesses for the theme of season 4? I am still pulling for a cult theme, but I don't know if it will happen. All I ask is they don't go for vampires. I am so sick of vampires.


No comments:

Post a Comment