Movie news, movie reviews, and basically whatever else I want to talk about. Come on in and join the party.
The past seven days
-
In Earth's distant future, an International Military force seeks a cadet who can lead them to victory in an alien war. A young cadet nam...
-
Did you know that 29 of the film releases slated for 2013 are either a sequel or a prequel to a previous film? Believe it because it's c...
-
The Possession follows Emily, a 10-year old girl who has her father buy her a mysterious box at a yard sale. Within 29 days of owning the b...
-
Man of Steel doesn't officially come out until midnight tonight, but Warner Bros. has already tapped director Zack Snyder and David S. G...
Thursday, November 8, 2012
World War Z - Official Trailer
Yeah, this looks really bad. Even after all the rewrites, the delays, and whatever else that plagued this movie it just looks like a shit storm with bad CGI. If I wanted to see CGI zombies I would go play Left 4 Dead on my Xbox. I will most likely pass on this one, unfortunately.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment