Yes, yes I know... another one.
Paramount announced the release of a fifth installment of the Paranormal Activity franchise. The fifth film is set for release on October 25, 2013. No details as far as directors or cast have been released, but Oren Peli and Jason Blum will once again return to produce.
I just want this franchise to end. It's run its course already, imo.
Movie news, movie reviews, and basically whatever else I want to talk about. Come on in and join the party.
The past seven days
-
After their victory in the 74th Hunger Games sparks a rebellion across the districts of Panem, Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark return to ...
-
I will admit I hadn't heard a thing about the new Summit Entertainment zombie film, Warm Bodies, until this morning. It is set to hit th...
-
Fifty Shades of Grey follows a young college student named Anastasia Steele as she enters an unknown world of sexual and emotional discover...
-
Despite the tragedy here in Colorado I still went out to a different theater last night and saw the much anticipated finale to Christopher N...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment