Remember that Marvel Cinematic Universe Blu-Ray box set we were supposed to get like 3 months ago? The one that was going to be released in the Tesseract briefcase?
If you don't then you will be pleased to know it will finally see the light of day April 2, 2013.
If you do then you know why this is such a "finally!" moment. We were supposed to get this box set around the time The Avengers was released back in September, if I remember correctly, and it was indefinitely delayed because the company who made the briefcase didn't approve for Marvel to replicate it and sell it. So in short, they sued Marvel which ultimately halted the set. But we are set to get the box set just before Iron Man 3 is released next year and to make up for the delay Marvel is including sneak peeks of Phase Two including Iron Man 3, Thor: The Dark World, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, and Guardians of the Galaxy.
Personally I am not paying over $200 for this seeing that I already own all the Phase One movies, so I look forward to watching the sneak peeks on YouTube like many others.
EDIT: Here is the original posting I did on this story back in September.
Movie news, movie reviews, and basically whatever else I want to talk about. Come on in and join the party.
The past seven days
-
In Earth's distant future, an International Military force seeks a cadet who can lead them to victory in an alien war. A young cadet nam...
-
Did you know that 29 of the film releases slated for 2013 are either a sequel or a prequel to a previous film? Believe it because it's c...
-
The Possession follows Emily, a 10-year old girl who has her father buy her a mysterious box at a yard sale. Within 29 days of owning the b...
-
Man of Steel doesn't officially come out until midnight tonight, but Warner Bros. has already tapped director Zack Snyder and David S. G...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment