Given the fairly successful 3D re-release of Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace the powers that be have decided to continue the re-releases with Episodes II and III.
Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones is set for release on September 20, 2013.
Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith is set for release on October 4, 2013.
Now, I hate Episode I with a fiery passion so I chose not to see it in theaters. However, I might see Episodes II and/or III. I love Episode III so that will be a definite.
Movie news, movie reviews, and basically whatever else I want to talk about. Come on in and join the party.
The past seven days
-
In Earth's distant future, an International Military force seeks a cadet who can lead them to victory in an alien war. A young cadet nam...
-
Did you know that 29 of the film releases slated for 2013 are either a sequel or a prequel to a previous film? Believe it because it's c...
-
The Possession follows Emily, a 10-year old girl who has her father buy her a mysterious box at a yard sale. Within 29 days of owning the b...
-
Man of Steel doesn't officially come out until midnight tonight, but Warner Bros. has already tapped director Zack Snyder and David S. G...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment