I wrote about this a couple weeks ago but we now have confirmation that Philip Seymour Hoffman (Capote, Moneyball) will play Plutarch Heavensbee (aka, the new Gamemaker) in Catching Fire, the upcoming sequel to The Hunger Games.
This excites the fuck out of me. When I read this article earlier today I almost jumped out of my chair. This makes two casting choices I am really happy with, along with Jena Malone as Johanna, so hopefully they didn't skimp out when it comes to Finnick. Whoever is cast better be a good choice.
Movie news, movie reviews, and basically whatever else I want to talk about. Come on in and join the party.
The past seven days
-
In Earth's distant future, an International Military force seeks a cadet who can lead them to victory in an alien war. A young cadet nam...
-
Did you know that 29 of the film releases slated for 2013 are either a sequel or a prequel to a previous film? Believe it because it's c...
-
The Possession follows Emily, a 10-year old girl who has her father buy her a mysterious box at a yard sale. Within 29 days of owning the b...
-
Man of Steel doesn't officially come out until midnight tonight, but Warner Bros. has already tapped director Zack Snyder and David S. G...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment