The past seven days

Monday, July 9, 2012

Update - July 2012

Sorry for the lack of posts on this blog lately. The truth is it is kind of a slow time for news and stuff. I have seen most of the movies I want to see until later in the year, and until The Dark Knight Rises, and the stuff I could post about just because I don't want to talk about.

Movies I am looking forward to seeing:


The Dark Knight Rises
Sparkle
Cosmopolis (if it is released in my city)

ParaNorman
The Possession (again, if it is released in my city)
The Perks of Being a Wallflower
House at the End of the Street
Frankenweenie
Wreck It Ralph
Skyfall
This is 40
Django Unchained
The Great Gatsby

Everything else I will post as it is made available, as I have been doing. I log on almost every day and read around looking for tidbits or whatever. If I don't find something interesting I don't post. Simple as that.

No comments:

Post a Comment