I have never been to Halloween Horror Nights, unfortunately, but it is basically Universal Studios' way of getting into the Halloween spirit. It is a combination of haunted houses and mazes based off horror film icons. The event started in 1991 and takes place in Orlando, Hollywood, and Singapore at the various Universal Studios parks. In previous years there have been mazes based off Child's Play, Saw, Tales from the Crypt, Beetlejuice, Friday the 13th, A Nightmare on Elm Street, House of 1000 Corpses, and many more.
For the 2012 Halloween Horror Nights it has been announced that there will be a maze based off the video game series and movie franchise Silent Hill. The maze's official title is Welcome to Silent Hill.
I personally liked the video game but I really hated the movie so I feel like my enjoyment of this if I got to see it would depend on which one they are basing it off. Not to mention there is a new Silent Hill movie coming out soon so this is probably more promotion for that than anything else.
Movie news, movie reviews, and basically whatever else I want to talk about. Come on in and join the party.
The past seven days
-
In Earth's distant future, an International Military force seeks a cadet who can lead them to victory in an alien war. A young cadet nam...
-
Did you know that 29 of the film releases slated for 2013 are either a sequel or a prequel to a previous film? Believe it because it's c...
-
The Possession follows Emily, a 10-year old girl who has her father buy her a mysterious box at a yard sale. Within 29 days of owning the b...
-
Man of Steel doesn't officially come out until midnight tonight, but Warner Bros. has already tapped director Zack Snyder and David S. G...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment