It is confirmed! Jena Malone (Stepmom, Sucker Punch) will play the role of Johanna Mason in Catching Fire, the upcoming sequel to The Hunger Games.
I mentioned this last week and I was excited for this possibility. Now that it has been confirmed I am even more excited. I really like Jena Malone and I think she is going to be a fantastic Johanna. Now all we need is for them to cast Finnick and we'll be all set when it comes to the absolute major characters.
Movie news, movie reviews, and basically whatever else I want to talk about. Come on in and join the party.
The past seven days
-
In Earth's distant future, an International Military force seeks a cadet who can lead them to victory in an alien war. A young cadet nam...
-
Did you know that 29 of the film releases slated for 2013 are either a sequel or a prequel to a previous film? Believe it because it's c...
-
The Possession follows Emily, a 10-year old girl who has her father buy her a mysterious box at a yard sale. Within 29 days of owning the b...
-
Man of Steel doesn't officially come out until midnight tonight, but Warner Bros. has already tapped director Zack Snyder and David S. G...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment