Movie news, movie reviews, and basically whatever else I want to talk about. Come on in and join the party.
The past seven days
-
In Earth's distant future, an International Military force seeks a cadet who can lead them to victory in an alien war. A young cadet nam...
-
Did you know that 29 of the film releases slated for 2013 are either a sequel or a prequel to a previous film? Believe it because it's c...
-
The Possession follows Emily, a 10-year old girl who has her father buy her a mysterious box at a yard sale. Within 29 days of owning the b...
-
Alright, I am so ready for this movie. James Wan is about to own my summer not only with this but with The Conjuring . Bring it!
Friday, August 8, 2014
Camp X-Ray - First Trailer
This film received less than luke-warm reviews at Sundance, but I think it looks interesting enough to give it a shot. Kristen Stewart seems to be trying to get back to what she does best and that is independent film. I'm not sure how believable this story is going to be to anyone, like me, who knows a lot about the military but we shall see. I'm intrigued.
In Camp X-Ray, Stewart plays a US Army soldier who forms a strange bond with a detainee while stationed at Guantanamo Bay. It also stars Cory Michael Smith, Lane Garrison, and Peyman Maadi. It's set for some form of theatrical release and VOD availability on October 28th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment