The past seven days

Saturday, March 22, 2014

WIll AMC drop a Walking Dead bombshell?

Questions, rumors, and claims are swirling around regarding the "those who survive" and "who will survive" campaigns for The Walking Dead finale. TV Line has even been bold enough to claim AMC is going to kill off their main character, Rick Grimes.

The following promo features Rick with his son Carl and Michonne. It could just be an overlooked promotion for the Terminus plot line, but there is no telling.



Personally, I think it's just a bloated promotion that people are overlooking. The catch of "those who survive" isn't group specific as far as I'm concerned. We have already lost members of the group, especially with Lizzie and Mika last week. Who knows where Beth is at this point, too. This poster probably hit now because we haven't seen Rick, Carl, and Michonne in weeks.

But I must admit... I hope Carl is the one killed off. I can't stand that little shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment