The release of the upcoming Carrie reboot starring Chloe Moretz and Julianne Moore has been shifted. While it was originally set to be released in March of this year MGM has decided to shift it to October 18, 2013. I guess they want to capitalize on the Halloween crowds rather than the Spring Break kids.
Barnacles... I was looking forward to March.
Movie news, movie reviews, and basically whatever else I want to talk about. Come on in and join the party.
The past seven days
-
In Earth's distant future, an International Military force seeks a cadet who can lead them to victory in an alien war. A young cadet nam...
-
Did you know that 29 of the film releases slated for 2013 are either a sequel or a prequel to a previous film? Believe it because it's c...
-
The Possession follows Emily, a 10-year old girl who has her father buy her a mysterious box at a yard sale. Within 29 days of owning the b...
-
Alright, I am so ready for this movie. James Wan is about to own my summer not only with this but with The Conjuring . Bring it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment