The past seven days

Thursday, January 31, 2013

[Spoiler] Google reveals Catching Fire arena

Google Earth has revealed a rather important sneak peek of The Hunger Games: Catching Fire. The popular map software has revealed an aerial view of the Quarter Quell arena.
This is kind of a bummer for those going into the movie with no knowledge, but seeing that I read the book all I have to say is... at least it looks the way it should. At least from what I can tell.

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire is set to be released on November 22nd.

Hit the jump to see the Google Earth image of the new arena.






Like I said before, I don't so much mind this because I know the arena from the book. I think it looks pretty spot on to what I was hoping for. At least this area of the arena. It obviously isn't the whole space.

No comments:

Post a Comment