We have announcements already for the sequel to The Amazing Spiderman. Apparently Marc Webb will return to direct despite a lot of rumors that he wasn't going to and Andrew Garfield will reprise his role as Peter Parker/Spiderman. Emma Stone is in negotiations to return as well but is not confirmed yet.
I still haven't seen The Amazing Spiderman so I most likely won't see the sequel in theaters, but I guess it's never a bad thing to have returning cast members and a director. Especially if it worked the first time.
The sequel, which is untitled as of right now, is set for a 3D release on May 2, 2014.
Movie news, movie reviews, and basically whatever else I want to talk about. Come on in and join the party.
The past seven days
-
In Earth's distant future, an International Military force seeks a cadet who can lead them to victory in an alien war. A young cadet nam...
-
Did you know that 29 of the film releases slated for 2013 are either a sequel or a prequel to a previous film? Believe it because it's c...
-
The Possession follows Emily, a 10-year old girl who has her father buy her a mysterious box at a yard sale. Within 29 days of owning the b...
-
Man of Steel doesn't officially come out until midnight tonight, but Warner Bros. has already tapped director Zack Snyder and David S. G...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment