Movie news, movie reviews, and basically whatever else I want to talk about. Come on in and join the party.
The past seven days
-
In Earth's distant future, an International Military force seeks a cadet who can lead them to victory in an alien war. A young cadet nam...
-
Did you know that 29 of the film releases slated for 2013 are either a sequel or a prequel to a previous film? Believe it because it's c...
-
The Possession follows Emily, a 10-year old girl who has her father buy her a mysterious box at a yard sale. Within 29 days of owning the b...
-
Man of Steel doesn't officially come out until midnight tonight, but Warner Bros. has already tapped director Zack Snyder and David S. G...
Thursday, September 20, 2012
First trailer for The Collection
So if you didn't see The Collector you probably have no idea what is going on. However, if you did see it then this is the inevitable sequel we all knew was coming. Ladies and gentlemen... The Collection.
Personally, I liked The Collector for what it was. I thought it was pretty well done. This movie, however, looks like a mixture of Saw and trying to re-create the first one. Then again, it's from the people who ruined Saw so I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I'll probably check it out simply because I saw the first one but I am not betting on The Collection being any good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment