It has been confirmed that Daniel Craig will return to reprise the role of James Bond for at least two more films following Skyfall. Including Skyfall he has appeared as Bond in three films total with Casino Royale and Quantum of Solace also under his 007 belt.
I personally am not happy about this because I think Daniel Craig is a lousy Bond, but whatever. He is popular an it's more about money than quality these days.
Movie news, movie reviews, and basically whatever else I want to talk about. Come on in and join the party.
The past seven days
-
10 years after the Simian Flu outbreak, Caesar and his growing population of genetically altered apes is confronted by humans nested in a ne...
-
Despite the tragedy here in Colorado I still went out to a different theater last night and saw the much anticipated finale to Christopher N...
-
Jeffrey Wright ( Casino Royale, Source Code ) is the newest addition to the cast of The Hunger Games: Catching Fire . Wright has been cast a...
-
Looper fast forwards us to the year 2074 where the mob uses time travel to transport people 30 years into the past where they are killed by...
Saturday, September 8, 2012
Daniel Craig to return for more Bond films
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment