The past seven days

Friday, March 29, 2013

True Blood Season 6 gets a premiere date

The sixth season of True Blood has an official release date! The vampires, fairies, werewolves, shape shifters, and whoever the fuck else will be back on HBO on Sunday, June 16th. This will mark the first season of the show without Alan Ball and it is also the first season to only have 10 episodes. The previous 5 seasons have all had 12 episodes.


I personally am growing tired of True Blood. The plot lines and characters are ridiculous at this point and I honestly don't even care anymore. The show has pretty much been shit since Season 3, but I have kept watching in hopes that something good will happen again. So far my wish hasn't come true. If Season 6 is just as bad I think I might quit watching. I've grown weary.

No comments:

Post a Comment