The past seven days

Sunday, October 14, 2012

First image from The Evil Dead reboot debuts at NYCC

New York Comic Con has had a fair share of information so far and yet another piece is the first image from the upcoming Evil Dead reboot. There was also a teaser trailer that has yet to surface online.







Personally... I thought this was a photo from The Exorcist. I have yet to become excited for this reboot.

EDIT [10-15-12]: I just saw a ripped copy of the NYCC teaser trailer. I have to stand up to be the bigger person here and admit that it looks pretty cool. I'm not saying I am jumping up and down excited but it looks a lot better than I was expecting. I can now go see this movie comfortably. You can see it here as long as it stays active. I suggest doing it quickly because it will probably get taken down.

No comments:

Post a Comment