Surprise!
Well, not really. Paramount announced they will be releasing a fifth installment of the Paranormal Activity franchise next Halloween. Since the first PA film was released in 2009 people have pretty much gone ape shit for it. I have never been a fan of the films and I haven't seen Paranormal Activity 4 yet, but this comes to no surprise to me.
Some people are questioning why Paramount has given the green light to a fifth film already because Paranormal Activity 4 is apparently the worst one yet and it is actually getting negative reviews from both critics and fans. However, this franchise is a cash cow for Paramount so they will run it into the ground just like what Lionsgate did with the Saw franchise. They should have stopped at the third and we got seven with a possible eighth still coming, or a reboot, so I am predicting Paranormal Activity won't die until a 6th or 7th film. If it stops at five I will be surprised.
Movie news, movie reviews, and basically whatever else I want to talk about. Come on in and join the party.
The past seven days
-
In Earth's distant future, an International Military force seeks a cadet who can lead them to victory in an alien war. A young cadet nam...
-
Did you know that 29 of the film releases slated for 2013 are either a sequel or a prequel to a previous film? Believe it because it's c...
-
The Possession follows Emily, a 10-year old girl who has her father buy her a mysterious box at a yard sale. Within 29 days of owning the b...
-
Man of Steel doesn't officially come out until midnight tonight, but Warner Bros. has already tapped director Zack Snyder and David S. G...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment