The past seven days

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Batman is retiring

By Batman I mean Christopher Nolan and Christian Bale.

Bale finally confirmed that The Dark Knight Rises will be his last film as the Caped Crusader and Nolan has been saying it will be his last Batman film.

http://www.nextmovie.com/blog/bale-quits-batman/



Now with that said I am laughing at the people who think that means Batman is forever done. How many Batman themed movies and/or TV shows do we have already? Batman isn't going anywhere. It's Christopher Nolan and Christian Bale who is leaving. They will eventually get another director to make more movies and will cast yet another Bruce Wayne. I'm not worried. Well, actually I might be a little worried. I don't think anyone will ever be able to top what Nolan has done with the character.

No comments:

Post a Comment