The past seven days

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Snow White vs. Snow White

I have now seen teasers for both Snow White revamps, Snow White and the Huntsman and Mirror Mirror. Despite how much I can't stand Kristen Stewart I have to say that based on what I have seen so far Snow White and the Huntsman takes the cake. Charlize Theron is playing the classic evil queen and it has a better look to it in general. Not to mention that they actually make Kristen Stewart look pretty. Mirror Mirror is obviously aimed at a younger audience because Julia Roberts is nowhere near the evil the queen is (at least not in the preview) and it is more playful. I think Lily Collins is a better choice for Snow White over Kristen Stewart (obviously) but that's the name of the game. Each movie will have their points but I still just don't see why anyone would even want to see Mirror Mirror. Not to mention the title is stupid.

I wouldn't necessarily say I am excited for either of them but if I had to choose I would go for Snow White and the Huntsman. It looks so much better.




No comments:

Post a Comment