The past seven days

Friday, November 18, 2011

Arrested Development to air in 2013... exclusively on Netflix

You read that right. I guess everyone who canceled and/or refused to ever succumb to Netflix are going to have to if they want to watch the return of one of the best shows ever.

Netflix announced today that they will exclusively stream new episodes of the returning show. No word on exactly how many episodes are coming our way but I think this is a smart move from Netflix. After the price hike and the embarrassing and failed Qwikster experiment this should gain them some subscribers when the time comes even if it's only for a short time. I guess this is the reward for not canceling my subscription after the price hike. I can't wait for this show to come back.



http://www.tvline.com/2011/11/arrested-development-new-episodes-netflix/

No comments:

Post a Comment