Maleficent opens on May 30, 2014.
Movie news, movie reviews, and basically whatever else I want to talk about. Come on in and join the party.
The past seven days
-
After their victory in the 74th Hunger Games sparks a rebellion across the districts of Panem, Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark return to ...
-
The Possession follows Emily, a 10-year old girl who has her father buy her a mysterious box at a yard sale. Within 29 days of owning the b...
-
In the return of Arrested Development , Michael Bluth struggles to start a new life away from the Bluth Company only to have several bumps i...
-
Since the sequel to Beetlejuice is actually happening, of course the next step is discussing which cast members are going to return. We alr...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yes, i agree with you. I was disappointed when I saw Aurora. It just doesn't look like her. Elle's face is kind of chubby.
ReplyDeleteI don't think it's necessarily that Elle's face is too chubby, but I don't think she has the fairy tale look. But then again, Kristen Stewart was Snow White so I guess anything can happen in Hollywood these days.
Delete