The past seven days

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

[Rumor] Alex Pettyfer read for Star Wars: Episode VII

I sure hope this one is a rumor that stays a rumor.

Word on the internets is that Alex Pettyfer (Magic Mike) has read for an undisclosed role rumored to be Luke Skywalker's son. This comes about after Ryan Gosling declined a role. Also rumored to have read for the role of Leia and Han's daughter is Rachel Hurd-Wood (Solomon Kane).

This honestly disgusts me as I cannot, and I repeat, cannot stand Alex Pettyfer. I don't think he is a good actor in the least and from what I have heard he is one of the most arrogant, difficult actors to work with. I remember reading something about him when Magic Mike was filming that almost caused Channing Tatum to quit. Type "Alex Pettyfer attitude problem" into Google and you'll find a lot of articles about his on and off set antics. If he is cast I will be pissed beyond belief. They could do so much better.
As for Rachel Hurd-Wood, I don't recall ever seeing her in anything so I don't have much of a reaction. I'm sure she isn't the only actress under consideration and/or reading for the role so I'm not putting too much into this just yet.


I just wish they would cast this movie already. Star Wars is getting as bad as Fifty Shades of Grey when it comes to casting. It seems like there is a new rumor every week.


No comments:

Post a Comment