I don't love this. Not really.
In case you are clueless, this is the first image of Jamie Foxx as Electro in the upcoming sequel The Amazing Spider-Man 2. The film also stars Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone, Shailene Woodley, and Dane DeHaan. The Amazing Spider-Man 2 is set for release on May 2, 2014.
Movie news, movie reviews, and basically whatever else I want to talk about. Come on in and join the party.
The past seven days
-
After their victory in the 74th Hunger Games sparks a rebellion across the districts of Panem, Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark return to ...
-
I will admit I hadn't heard a thing about the new Summit Entertainment zombie film, Warm Bodies, until this morning. It is set to hit th...
-
Fifty Shades of Grey follows a young college student named Anastasia Steele as she enters an unknown world of sexual and emotional discover...
-
The wait is over as we now have official word that Charlie Hunnam has secured the role of Christian Grey, the adopted young billionaire in F...

No comments:
Post a Comment