According to Rotten Tomatoes...
12. Underworld: Awakening 3D [January 20th]
11. The Hunger Games [March 23rd]
10. The Avengers [May 4th]
09. Men in Black 3 [May 25th]
08. Snow White and the Huntsman [June 1st]
07. Prometheus [June 8th]
06. Brave [June 22nd]
05. The Amazing Spiderman [July 3rd]
04. The Dark Knight Rises [July 20th]
03. The Expendables 2 [August 17th]
02. The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn - Part 2 [November 12th]
01. The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey [December 14th]
Everything but Men in Black 3, The Amazing Spiderman, The Expendables 2, Breaking Dawn Part 2, and The Hobbit for me. Those five I could honestly care less about.
Ones I am excited about, including all of the above minus #09, 05, 03, 02, and 01: Chronicle [February 3rd], American Reunion [April 6th], Dark Shadows [May 11th], Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter [June 22nd], Frankenweenie [October 5th], and World War Z [December 12th]. Hell yeah.
The past seven days
Looks like Tony Stark got more than he bargained for this time around.
Well these are just fantastic. I am getting very excited for Catching Fire . #CatchingFire #TheHungerGam...
Entertainment Weekly's upcoming issue has the first look of The Hunger Games: Catching Fire . It includes an interview with Jennifer Law...
The screeening list has been set for the 2013 South by Southwest Film Festival and Conference (aka, SXSW) in Austin, TX. Several world premi...