The past seven days

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Patty Jenkins confirmed to direct Thor 2

http://www.hitfix.com/articles/the-killings-patty-jenkins-confirmed-to-direct-thor-2

Patty Jenkins has directed episodes of Arrested Development, The Killing, and the film Monster. That's pretty much about it. I appreciate the fact that Paramount and Marvel is trying to give directors a chance but at the same time I don't understand why they are taking that risk with these superhero movies. Especially given how popular and genuinely good they are.

But with that said... I loved Monster so I think Thor 2 might just be alright. We'll have to wait and see.



Oh and speaking of Thor 2, the release date got pushed back to November 15th, 2013 instead of July 16th. Has to be based on projected box office stats. Production hasn't even started so it can't be because of that. At least I don't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment