The past seven days

Thursday, October 13, 2011

It's an American Reunion

Let me start by saying I love the American Pie movies. Well, the original three. I don't know what the fuck they started doing with Band Camp and The Naked Mile, or whatever. American Pie, American Pie 2, and American Wedding were great movies. Raunchy but funny and they all had a pretty decent message to them.

With that said, the whole cast has reunited for a fourth movie. Jim, Michelle, Finch, Kevin, Stiffler, Oz, Heather, Vicki, Jessica, Nadia, Sherman, Jim's Dad, and Stiffler's Mom are returning for American Reunion. You can find the red band teaser online and it features Jim, Michelle, and their son Evan. I found it via YouTube pretty easily so have at it.

I'm personally excited. I can't wait to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment