Expect production on this to start before too long.
Despite being overly crowded already, Warner Bros. has elected to give the sequel to Magic Mike (rumored to be titled Magic Mike XXL) a July 3, 2015 release. It will face off against Terminator: Genesis in a rather important 4th of July holiday weekend.
Channing Tatum recently revealed that everyone is likely to return for the sequel including a newly dubbed Oscar-winner, Matthew McConaughey.
I still don't understand this because Magic Mike sucked ass (figuratively and literally), but it made money so what can you do.
Movie news, movie reviews, and basically whatever else I want to talk about. Come on in and join the party.
The past seven days
-
The casting search for Cory and Topanga's daughter for the upcoming Boy Meets World spin-off has officially come to an end. EW release...
-
I take back every bad thing I have said about this remake. After watching this trailer I am super excited and I think this looks fantastic...
-
Looper fast forwards us to the year 2074 where the mob uses time travel to transport people 30 years into the past where they are killed by...
-
Magnolia released the anthology horror film V/H/S already on DVD and Video on Demand formats. It also made its premiere at the 2012 Sundanc...

No comments:
Post a Comment