The past seven days

Saturday, February 19, 2011

2011 movie list, so far.

So I was thinking about movies I have seen trailers for and/or have heard a lot about.


First off, I have to talk about Thor. I was skeptical about Thor until I saw an early trailer for this one back in December or early January. I thought the effects looked promising, Thor looked pretty hot (won't even lie), and had hopes that it would lead into The Avengers well. I have been saying my $8.50 going to The Avengers depends on how good Thor and Captain America are. After seeing both the Super Bowl spot and the new full-length second trailer featuring more action, and Jane Foster, I am more than excited. I have always liked the concept of Thor's hammer so this will hopefully be a nice treat for me. I might even see it in 3D.



Speaking of superhero type movies, I am also quite excited for both Captain America and The Green Lantern. I saw both teaser trailers and am ready to get my geek on at the theater this Summer. The only thing I am semi-confused about is the fact that Chris Evans is cast as both Steve Rogers and Johnny Storm. Unless they are completely leaving the Fantastic Four out of The Avengers I find it odd that they would choose to cast him in both roles that are quite pivotal to The Avengers, but who knows. We'll find out next year.





Other than those, I am excited to see these as well...

Sucker Punch

Mother's Day
Priest

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

The Hangover 2
X-Men: First Class

Fright Night
The Invention of Hugo Cabret

No comments:

Post a Comment