The past seven days

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Luke Evans to star in The Crow

After courting Alexander Skarsgard, Tom Hiddleston, and James McAvoy it appears that The Crow finally has its new Eric Draven.

Luke Evans (Fast & Furious 6, The Hobbit) has evidently beat out the rest and landed the role. Evans will juggle The Crow with the rest of his schedule which includes The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug, The Hobbit: There and Back Again, and press for Fast & Furious 6. He also signed on for a lead role in Dracula: Year Zero. Relativity Media has agreed to push filming back until early 2014 to accommodate his schedule.



I have to admit that I have never heard of Luke Evans nor have I seen him in a movie before. While looking at his IMDB page I realized that I haven't seen any of the movies he has been in. I have absolutely no idea what to expect and would have rather had Tom Hiddleston. I'm back to being completely uncomfortable with this whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment