The past seven days

Friday, May 17, 2013

Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon getting a sequel

Yeah, I know.

The Weinstein Company announced its plans to move forward with a sequel to Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon. It will be without director Ang Lee and most of the original cast. The only return we know of right now is Michelle Yeoh. Yuen Wo Ping will take over the director's chair and the title will be Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon II - The Green Destiny. This sequel is coming 14 years after the release of the original.

I personally never liked the movie and I don't think I still to this day have seen the entire thing. I remember falling asleep about halfway through it and I never had the desire to finish it. With that said, I don't think I will be running to see the second one. It's just ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment