Legendary actor Bob Hoskins has passed away. Hoskins had been suffering from Parkinsons Disease and succumbed to pneumonia on Tuesday. He is survived by his wife and four children.
Hoskins has over 100 acting credits to his name including roles in Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Hook, Mona Lisa, Super Mario Bros., and The Long Good Friday. He had retired from acting in 2012 due to his illness and was last seen in Snow White and the Huntsman as the blind dwarf, Muir.
Rest in peace, good sir.
Movie news, movie reviews, and basically whatever else I want to talk about. Come on in and join the party.
The past seven days
-
After their victory in the 74th Hunger Games sparks a rebellion across the districts of Panem, Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark return to ...
-
I will admit I hadn't heard a thing about the new Summit Entertainment zombie film, Warm Bodies, until this morning. It is set to hit th...
-
Did you know that 29 of the film releases slated for 2013 are either a sequel or a prequel to a previous film? Believe it because it's c...
-
Despite the tragedy here in Colorado I still went out to a different theater last night and saw the much anticipated finale to Christopher N...

No comments:
Post a Comment