The first trailer for the second chapter in Darren Lynn Bousman's, The Devil's Carnival, has hit the internet. This time around they take us up from the carnival in hell and we visit Heaven. The film stars Paul Sorvino, Terrance Zdunich, Barry Bostwick, Briana Evigan, and more.
Movie news, movie reviews, and basically whatever else I want to talk about. Come on in and join the party.
The past seven days
-
I personally am intrigued by this show. I have seen a couple previews for it while trying to catch up on episodes of Archer and I think it l...
-
It was rumored a while back that Ben Whishaw ( Skyfall ) was in the running to replace Sacha Baron Cohen in the Freddie Mercury biopic. We n...
-
In the season finale of American Horror Story: Coven , the remaining witches face off in the tests of the Seven Wonders to find out who is t...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment