Meh, I'm not excited for this one at all.
Movie news, movie reviews, and basically whatever else I want to talk about. Come on in and join the party.
The past seven days
-
Despite the tragedy here in Colorado I still went out to a different theater last night and saw the much anticipated finale to Christopher N...
-
In the season finale of American Horror Story: Coven , the remaining witches face off in the tests of the Seven Wonders to find out who is t...
-
I'm not a fan of the teasers for teasers, but I decided to watch this one to try and get a feel for Guardians of the Galaxy . Judging fr...
-
The wait is over as we now have official word that Charlie Hunnam has secured the role of Christian Grey, the adopted young billionaire in F...

No comments:
Post a Comment